Thursday 5 February 2015

Oh to be an Elie Saab bride....

As a bride to be, I find myself drawing inspiration from every angle for our impending nuptules... vintage, celebrity... couture! So its no suprise that I found myself drooling over the latest SS15 couture collection by Elie Sabb this week.
Brides to be get ready to feel pangs of jealousy that you dont have a fat bank account to fund this sort of gown. *They're tears of joy honest*

)Oh and if someone wants to know which one I'm particualry hankering over... Its the 2nd one down- Bardot embellished bodice with thigh split feather skirt)


Elie Saab SS15 Couture
 Elie Saab- Couture SS15

Elie Saab- Couture SS15
Elie Saab- Couture SS15


Elie Saab- Couture SS15

Elie Saab- Couture SS15 


Elie Saab - Couture SS15 


No comments:

Post a Comment